Hammock Suspension Straps—Closeout
The only thing stopping you from your next adventure is you. Close your laptop, put down the remote, grab your keys, and get out there. With GrandTrunk's hammock tree straps, you can sit back and take in the view anywhere you want. Our hammock hanging suspension straps have 36 adjustment points (18 on each side), which will allow you to make micro hammock adjustments, giving you the perfect hang. Each strap is 10' long, giving you 20' in total to work with. Our hammock suspension straps use super strong 1" webbing and work with almost any hammock. Just insert a carabiner or hook into one of the 18 adjustment points and you'll be hanging in no time.
- Tree-friendly webbing strap
- Compatible with almost any super strong anchor point: tree trunk, vehicle roof rack, porch post, big rocks, boat mast, and more
- Strong but lightweight suspension system
- Choose from multiple colors to match with your hammock
- Quick and easy set up
- Can be used with most hammocks
- Lifetime warranty
- Number of hammock Straps: 2
- Material: High tenacity polyfilament webbing
- Stitching: Superior 70 nylon triple
- Dimensions: 10 ft. x 1 in. / 304 cm x 2.5 cm
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs / 181 kgs
- Weight: 12 oz / 340 g
- Adjustment Points: 36 (18 per strap)
- 2 Hammock suspension straps
- stuff sack
These straps are my favorite out of any I’ve gotten! While maybe not recommended I’ve literally used one set of straps to hold up two hammocks… They’re super strong and grip tree bark well.
Perfect straps for the hammock. I like the color options.
They work as promised.
I have recently purchased several items from GrandTrunk and have been pleases with everything (hammock, bug fly, etc.)