The best hammock on the planet!
Introducing the next generation of hammocks woven for explorers. TRUNKTECH™ is purposefully built for hammocks and technology driven to deliver unparalleled softness, strength, and breathability that even the most rugged of travelers will appreciate. TRUNKTECH™ hammocks pack down smaller than an ordinary parachute nylon hammock and nearly cuts the weight in half. It's all made possible with our specially designed Ripstop Nylon fabric. Woven like a fortress and designed to provide matchless comfort, TRUNKTECH™ hammocks are the the future of adventure hammocks!
Hanging kit/straps are not included. Check out our amazing hammock suspension options.
- Stronger, lighter and more compact than any other 11' hammock
- Weather-proof fabric for any adventure
- Ultra-soft, breathable and fast drying for maximum comfort
- Built-in stuff sack for stress-free travel
- Reflective end-loops for added style & visibility
- 2 lightweight aluminum carabiners included
- Quick and easy setup
- Material: Proprietary 40D 1.1 oz Diamond Ripstop Nylon
- Capacity: 500 lbs / 226 kg
- Weight: 15.5 oz / 425 g (double), 11.7 oz / 331 g (single)
- Unfolded Dimensions: 11' x 6'6" (double), 11' x 4'10" (single)
- Packed Size: 4" x 4" x 6"
- TrunkTech Hammock
- 2 lightweight aluminum carabiners
- Attached Stuff Sack
Got 2 Trunktech hammocks and ordered 3 sets of tree straps. The hammocks are the softest material I have ever felt on hammocks. Very nice and wide for a flat lay. Had someone mention I tried them on a forum and I am glad I did. 5 stars....
I never received an email stating that my order had shipped but nonetheless it arrived within days of my order being processed! I have not been able to use them yet but looking at them, they will be great!
I always had issues with my shoulder tendons being sore when I woke up from being a side sleeper (I had a 2k bed from serta) . When I moved into a new place I had seen some stuff on Reddit about people with the same issue sleeping in hammocks to help with the soreness so I bought a frame and a grand trunk hammock. I’ve been sleeping in one every night for a year straight and still going strong. I sleep well have zero back or shoulder pain and have ZERO issues with the hammock in a full 365 days of sleeping in it. Would recommend!
Not sure which angels are without hair, but they had to use something like that to make this material. I’m a huge fan, from my single hammock to my skeeter beeter. But this gigantic, beautiful, super-comfortable hammock, I’m sold!
This hammock is amazing ! So lightweight and silky soft. Very roomy too!