Meadow Mat Waterproof Blanket
This waterproof picnic blanket is lightweight, durable, and will keep your belongings and bottom dry when sitting on the wet ground. Use the attached straps and handle to roll it up and carry to your destination, and use the built in corner loops to stake it down when it gets windy. It’s easy to wash and rolls up tight, so take a seat and stay a while.
- Waterproof material protects you and your belongs from dirty, soggy ground — No more wet butts!
- Corner loops allow for staking down to avoid wind troubles
- Integrated straps and handle allow for easy transport and storage
- Easy to wash; be sure to store completely dry to avoid mold
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Material: 150 D Poly TPE Coating, 150 D Brushed Polyester
- Dimensions: Folded—15 x 6 x 4-inches Unfolded—84 x 55-inches
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Capacity: 1-8 people
- Dimensions: Folded—14 x 3.5 x 3.5-inches Unfolded—55 x 55-inches
- Weight: 1.4 lbs
- Capacity: 1-4 People
I've had other mats that were supposed to be waterproof that could not hold up to wet ground and ended up soaking through leaving butts embarrassingly wet. This mat is not that mat! Nothing is getting through this fabric. It is the perfect ground mat for under my hammock. The small mat gives plenty of room for me to lay out my pack and my stuff and have it near me without having to worry about it getting wet. The fact that it matches my hammock delights the heck out of me!
Use this as a ground mat under my hammock. No rain is getting through this thing and no tarp can compare.
This thing is super durable! Love the look and feel of the material and it works for literally everything and anything. We've used it at parades, parks, in the dirt or on the road/cement for the past couple months and it has held up great so far.
Great piece of equipment--used in it on the boat yesterday as a bench cover. I loved the thickness of the Meadow Mat compared to our nylon Adventure Sheet we bought through Grand Trunk several years ago. The Meadow Mat kept everyone from getting their legs burned from the boat's hot metal bench seat. Glad I bought it--good investment.